Sunday, January 24, 2010

GPRS Setting Nokia Corby

now I want to post phone GPRS Setting Nokia Corby. The reason I write this article because there are many owners of Corby QWERTY samsung (Samsung GT-B3210) and Samsung Corby Tuch Screec (Gt-S3653) still does not know how to setting GPRS, why I know this, because there are many people typing keywords How Samsung GPRS settings Corby's Search Engine Google but have not found the right way to setting it.

than wrong on, so this time I wrote the article How Easy Setting
GPRS / Internet Phone Samsung Corby QWERTY Touch Screen and Samsung (GT-S3653),
so that the Keyword search is not curious anymore.

Samsung GPRS setting actually very easy to Corby, I was also confused for the first
times and I often set it manually by creating a new connection, it is
wizardnya settings!

For GPRS Setting Nokia Corby way is to go into the settings menu, Keep looking
OPERATOR settings, then if no one select a card you use
or searching aja, ntar see if the operator has selected and subsequently wrote the phone
the requested restart, press OK.

After restart the phone you're ready for the Internet, since GPRS is also a
Automatic is the setting. very easy right??

Sorry .. I can not jelasin detailed his step by step because frankly I
write this article without the Corby Samsung phone, I wrote as far I remember.
Hopefully Helpful ....

0 comments:

Desain website dan Web hosting berkualitas di IdeBagus